1. Submission of Application for (downloadable from below) - can be emailed, faxed or mailed to our office. The application fee and security deposit must accompany the application for processing. While we recommend sending your application via email, in some cases students need to mail them....We do not recommend using the United States Postal Services for any mail requiring a signature. It is increasingly difficult to receive/obtain the deliver in a timely fashion. Regular mail service is ok to use. For overnight mail, please use FedEx™ • UPS™ • DHL™. Thank you.
2. Upon receipt of your application, we will e-mail or fax you the confirmation.
3. Once all the information required and payment in full are received, we will select your host. OUr Host Services Program process is based on first paid, first placed basis. So the sooner you apply, the better we can assist you.
4. If you apply and need to begin homestay within 15 days or less, we will process payment in full, including all fees, so we can begin the selection process immediately.
5. Approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival, provided we have received all necessary correspondence, we will send you the family information.
6. Airport pick up services varies depending on location, date and time of arrival and availability of host. Details of pick up service or alternative transportation will be provided at the time of tinal confirmation.
7. If you have any concerns after you arrive at the hosts home, please feel free to contact our office. We are here to make your new life in the USA a terrific experience.
8. Your security deposit will be refundable 45 days after your departure from homestay. We require you to provide your new address so that we know where to mail the security deposit refund to. If you paid your security deposit by credit card, the deposit will be credited back to the credit card you used.